- This event has passed.
Synapse Webinar: LinkedIn – What, Why, How?
March 3 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Do you want to kickstart your LinkedIn journey? Are you trying to land your dream job? Or maybe you would like to increase your professional network? Then we have great news for you!
Synapse – Life Science Connect is hosting an online event : LinkedIn – What, Why, How?’. LinkedIn is a valuable tool for professional networking and job search. In fact, Statistic Brain Research Institute found that 122 million people received an invitation to a job interview through LinkedIn in 2017.
During this event, you will learn how to maximize the use of your personal LinkedIn account by getting the latest insights and tips about profile optimization and networking. You will also get an insight on how to create a personal brand, and what it can do for your future career.
This can help you to:
1. Become a more attractive candidate when applying for jobs
2. Stand out from many other LinkedIn members
3. Improve your networking and communication skills
4. Learn how to promote and brand yourself
1. Elena Ghinita (LinkedIn consultant, LINKEDIST)
2. Natalia E.L. Madsen (PhD in Bioscience, Digital Marketing and Content Creator, Ecograf Gruppen A/S)
3. More information to come.
Participation is free and you can sign up through the form below. Before the event, you’ll receive a Zoom link to join the event.