September 14 @ 5:30 pm - September 23 @ 7:30 pm
Are you new to life science research in Copenhagen? Or would you like a better overview of the exciting research that takes place at DTU and KU?
Then we have good news for you! You are invited to Synapse Festival! The event will take place across three campuses on three different days:
14/9: Nørre Campus, University of Copenhagen, Lundbeck Auditoriet
– Janine Erler: Metastasis and the tumour microenvironment
– Birthe Kragelund: Membrane proteins, IDPs and cell communication
– Søren Tvorup Christensen: Primary cilia signalling
21/9: Technical University of Denmark, Skylab
– Johan Ulrik Lind: Biomimetics & tissue engineering
– Morten Nørholm: Biosustainability & genome engineering
– Christian Frøgaard Nielsen: Microbiome engineering (Bactolife)
23/9: Frederiksberg Campus, University of Copenhagen, Festauditoriet
– Ole Pedersen: Climate-smart African rice
– Michael Broberg Palmgreen: Exploring P-type Pumps and Novel Crops
– Hans Genee: Sustainable alternative to present-day vitamins
All events takes place from 17:30 to 19:30 after which we’ll serve a light dinner for all participants.
At each campus, you will hear from 3 speakers and learn about some of the amazing research characteristic of each campus followed by snacks and networking. It is a unique opportunity to get an overview of the academic environment in life sciences across universities in Copenhagen and meet inspiring people.
Participation is free and you can sign up through the form below.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions regarding the event.